We’re open to pitches from writers, professionals, and bloggers looking to write guest posts about health and wellness for this site. If you’re interested, please take a look at the following basic guidelines for guest post submissions.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Cold Sores
- Genital Herpes
- Personal Experiences
- STI Testing
- Healthy eating
- Stress Management
- Mental Health
- Self Acceptance and Love
Please send us your article ideas along with your own website / link that you plan to include in it. We may also suggest an alternative topic for you to submit.
- You may include one personal link to your website. It is subject to review so be sure to present it with your pitch before submitting work.
- Please use other links out to highly reputable sources (medical journals or the CDC, for example)
- Links are subject to approval and we may change them.
- It helps to include internal links to other pages on our blog.
Article Length and Standards:
- 1400+ words. Long form is preferred.
- Use good SEO guidelines.
- Use subheadings to break up information.
- Use citations for claims.
- Use clear English.
If you can include a link to you or your guest blogging writer’s other work, it will help expedite the process of getting published on JH.
If you guest post submission is accepted, we will own the copyright to the article and any other assets you include such as original images or infographics.
Use the form below to pitch your suggestion with your planned title, link you want to include, whether you want authorship shown or ghost written by staff, and previous writing samples.